Ways to give
- Become a monthly donor
Start your monthly gift now to change the lives of families living in some of the toughest places on earth.
- Concern Gifts
By giving a goat, a water pump, or a fuel-efficient stove you’ll be providing crucial support now and for years to come.
- Give in memory of a loved one
Memorialize a friend or family member with a contribution that will improve the lives of those who need it most.
- Employee giving
Meaningful, tax-deductible, and simple to implement. We’ll show you how.
- Gifts of stocks or securities
Include securities as part of your tax-deductible charitable contribution.
Become an Ambassador
By contributing $5,000 or more each year, Ambassadors make an essential investment in Concern’s work to reduce suffering, eliminate extreme poverty, and achieve lasting change in the world’s poorest countries. As true partners in our work, Ambassadors receive exclusive updates from the field, special recognition, and unique opportunities to connect with Concern.
As a Concern Ambassador, we will provide you with:
- Consistent communication: Our quarterly Ambassador Newsletter provides you with insights from the field.
- Opportunities to connect: We are always available to have coffee, speak on the phone, or communicate via email. We’ll also invite you join us for exclusive webinars and events.
- Strategic recognition: We’ll work with you to find opportunities that allow us to recognize your support and also provide you with a platform to increase awareness of Concern’s work, share your story, and amplify your impact.
The growth of the Ambassador community will greatly increase Concern’s ability to create and implement long-term solutions to extreme poverty. Your support will:
- Allow us to respond quickly and sustainably to the ongoing and smaller-scale disasters that never make the news
- Resource programs in places that typically receive little donor attention
- Spur innovation and enable the thoughtful risks that increase the effectiveness of our work
Global Ambassador Toni Collette
In 2014, award-winning actress Toni Collette became Concern’s global ambassador.