- Date: November 1, 2020
- Time: All Day
Concern Worldwide US is an international humanitarian organization working to end extreme poverty in 23 of the poorest countries around the world. We reach over 24 million people, and provide hope to those fleeing conflict, recovering from natural disasters, and searching for access to education and livelihoods. On November 1, 2020, Team Concern will run through the five boroughs of New York City to raise awareness and critical funds for the most vulnerable families around the world.
Team Concern Benefits
- Guaranteed entry to the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon
- Payment of registration fee ($255-$358 value)
- Fundraising resources and personalized support, including a fundraising page and assets to help you meet your goal, and tailored information to deepen your knowledge of Concern’s programs
- Access to organized team activities before the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon
- A Concern staff and supporters cheering station to help push you through the 26.2 mile journey
- Personalized Concern racing top
All runners commit to raising $3,500, due in full by October 26, 2020. All team members will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising minimum and deadline, as well as provide backup payment information, before registration can be completed.
Already Running Through the 9+1 Program or Drawing?
You can still join Team Concern Worldwide US! Runners with automatic entry can register for Team Concern with a reduced fundraising commitment of $2,500. The deadline to join the team if you are already registered for the marathon is Friday, September 4.
Reach out to Hannah at [email protected] to claim a bib in the 2020 NYC marathon and run for Team Concern!