- Date: November 4, 2018
- Time: All Day
All of our bibs for the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon have been claimed! Concern Worldwide US is an international humanitarian organization working to end extreme poverty in 25 of the poorest countries around the world. We reach over 9 million people, and provide hope to those fleeing conflict in places like South Sudan, Somalia and Syria. On November 4, 2018, 12 runners will run through the five boroughs of New York City to raise awareness and critical funds for the most vulnerable families around the world.
- Guaranteed entry to the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon
- Fundraising resources and personalized support, including a personal fundraising page to help you meet your fundraising goal and tailored information to deepen your knowledge of Concern’s programs
- Access to organized team-building activities, including a team dinner the night before the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon
- Organized cheering stations targeted to push you through the 26.2 mile journey
- Signature Concern racing singlet
All runners commit to raising $3,000, due in full by November 1, 2018. All team members will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising minimum and deadline.
Already Running Through the 9+1 Program or Drawing?
You can still join Team Concern Worldwide US! Runners with automatic entry can register and receive a reduced fundraising commitment of $1,500. The deadline to join the team if you are already registered for the marathon is Friday, August 31st.
Learn more about our 2018 runners, and donate on Crowdrise.com, to help Team Concern reach its $30,000 fundraising goal.