- Date: November 7, 2021
- Time: All Day
Concern Worldwide US is an international humanitarian organization working to end extreme poverty in 23 of the lowest-income countries and communities around the world. In 2020, we reached 36.9 million people, and provide hope to those fleeing conflict, recovering from natural disasters, and searching for access to food security, education, and livelihoods. On November 7, 2021, Team Concern will run through the five boroughs of New York City to raise awareness and critical funds for the most vulnerable families around the world.
Team Concern Benefits
- Guaranteed entry to the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon
- Payment of registration fee ($255-$358 value)
- Fundraising resources and personalized support, including a unique fundraising webpage, shareable content to help you meet your goal, and tailored information to deepen your knowledge of Concern’s programs.
- Access to organized team activities before the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon
- A Concern staff and supporters cheering station to help push you through the 26.2-mile journey.
- Personalized Concern racing top
By joining Team Concern, runners commit to raising $3,500, due in full before November 1, 2021. All team members are required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising minimum and deadline before registration can be completed. Per the guidelines of the New York Road Runners charity partner program, Concern is required to cancel the registration of any runner who does not reach the minimum through dollars raised or personal contributions by the deadline.
Already Have a Spot for the Race?
Have you secured your own entry though the 9+1 program, lottery, deferred entry, or other means? You can still join Team Concern! You’ll receive all team benefits, with the exception of registration fee payment, for a reduced fundraising commitment of $2,500. The deadline to join the team if you are already registered for the marathon is Friday, September 10.
To learn more about running for Team Concern in 2021, reach out to Hannah at [email protected].