- Date: November 3, 2019
- Time: All Day
Concern Worldwide US is an international humanitarian organization working to end extreme poverty in 24 of the poorest countries around the world. We reach over 9 million people, and provide hope to those fleeing conflict in places like South Sudan, Somalia and Syria. On November 3, 2019, Team Concern will run through the five boroughs of New York City to raise awareness and critical funds for the most vulnerable families around the world.
- Guaranteed entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- Fundraising resources and personalized support, including a personal fundraising page to help you meet your fundraising goal and tailored information to deepen your knowledge of Concern’s programs
- Access to organized team-building activities, including a team dinner the night before the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- Organized cheering stations targeted to push you through the 26.2 mile journey
- Signature Concern racing top
All runners commit to raising $3,500, due in full by October 31, 2019. All team members will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising minimum and deadline.
Already Running Through the 9+1 Program or Drawing?
You can still join Team Concern Worldwide US! Runners with automatic entry can register and receive a reduced fundraising commitment of $1,500. The deadline to join the team if you are already registered for the marathon is Friday, August 2.
Reach out to Lanie at [email protected] to claim a bib in the 2019 NYC marathon and run for Team Concern!