Donating a small amount from your paycheck is an easy and efficient way for you and your employees to make a real and lasting difference in the communities we work. Did you know that many workplaces offer to match your donation, doubling and sometimes tripling the impact of your gift? This tax-deductible method of giving reduces administrative overheads for Concern, benefiting those who need our help most.
Use the search tool below to see if your company will match your donation and to access the forms, guidelines, and instructions that you need to submit a matching gift.
How does it work?
To sign up, decide how much you like to donate to Concern on a weekly/monthly basis and then check in with the payroll department of your company. Details you may need: our tax ID # 13-3712030 and our address: Concern Worldwide, US, 355 Lexington Avenue, 16th Floor, NY, NY 10017.
Be a Concern champion at your workplace!
We can work with you to organize opportunities to engage your workplace around issues you care most about. Here’s how you can help:
- Ask if your company can include us as a charity of choice or even better ask if Concern Worldwide can be your “Featured Charity” in your campaign kick-off event!
- Contact [email protected] to schedule an in-person presentation about our work.
- Ask if your company newsletter will feature Concern or one of our programs in an issue.
- Encourage employees to sign up for our e-newsletter to learn more about our work
- Encourage your employer to set up workplace giving if they don’t have a program in place! It’s quick and easy, we’re happy to help.
Why Give Global?
Humanitarian foreign aid provided by the U.S. government amounts to less than 1% of the federal budget. Your support is needed! Did you know that fifty five percent of the world’s population lives on less than $2.50 a day? Each day, poverty, claims the lives of 22,000 children. Act now.
How Your Donation Makes an Impact
$6 per pay period can buy 4 new blankets every month to help keep people safe and warm.
$12 per pay period can pay for a 3 year teacher training course for one teacher.
$24 per pay period can provide a family with a monthly supply of life saving food supply in an emergency.
*based on 24 pay periods.
Looking for a different way to get involved? READ MORE.