Fundraising is one of the most important ways you can help Concern transform lives. The only way we can make an impact around the world is with the support of caring people like you!
How can you help?
No matter how old you are, everyone can make a difference. Rally your close friends, family or co-workers to join you in your efforts to fight extreme poverty! You can make your special occasions even more meaningful – here are just a few ideas to get your started:
- Engage your Community: Get creative and throw a bake sale, dinner party, school concert, arts & crafts night, or documentary screening!
- Take on a Challenge: Run a marathon or triathlon for Concern. Whether in New York City, Chicago, Boston, Dublin, Paris, Berlin or Tokyo…make a meaningful difference the next time you run! Not a runner? Dedicate your next bike race, spin class, climb or whatever athletic challenge you like to Concern!
- Donate your birthday Use your favorite day to change the lives of mothers, children and families who need your help. Ask your family and friends to make a donation to your fundraiser instead of giving you a gift. For kids birthdays visit Share Your Wish.
- Dedicate your registry: Make your wedding day even more special by asking people to donate in your honor instead of buying something off a registry. These gifts will celebrate you for years to come by giving families around the world the chance to thrive.
- Engage your office: Ask your colleagues to accept a challenge of donating the cost of just one cup of coffee to Concern every day for 30 days. Each person involved will raise enough to buy a month’s worth of school supplies for two schools.
All funds raised will support Concern’s work alleviating extreme poverty across Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
Christela Louis and her young children outside their home in Grand Ravine, one of Haiti’s most notorious slums. Photographs: Abbie Trayler-Smith/Panos Pictures for Concern Worldwide
Getting started is easy!
Set up your personal fundraising page on the Crowdrise link below and then tell your friends to support you in your efforts. To get started, simply:
- Visit: https://www.crowdrise.com/concernworldwideus
- Click: Start a Fundraiser
- Make it Yours: customize your page, share your story (photos or videos are great too!)
- Spread the word: To jump start your fundraiser, we recommend making a gift of any amount first. Leading by example will inspire others to follow suit. Then, spread the word to gain the support of your closest friends, family, and colleagues!
Need more info on Concern to get you started?
Download our flyer!
Learn about all of our programs in our annual report!
Follow our latest stories on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Watch our videos about our work on YouTube!
Questions? Please email us at: [email protected].