We have a large selection of development education resources to support parents, students, and teachers in this difficult time. You can also follow Concern on Twitter and @concernactive on Instagram for daily quizzes and activities for all age levels.
You can find additional resources from several of Concern’s partners and sister organizations:
- UNICEF Kenya: Learning from home in Kibera, during COVID-19
- UNICEF Europe & Central Asia: How to overcome sadness, boredom, viruses and other stuff!
- UNOCHA: My Hero is You, a storybook for children on COVID-19
- Welthungerhilfe: No chance for corona (comic strip for readers ages 10-14)
- Voices of Youth: COVID-19: your voices against stigma and discrimination
Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals are 17 goals set by the United Nations to work towards a more equal world for everyone. This resource collection contains a booklet for each goal along with easily adaptable activities and information to bring the issues alive for your students.
Download all resources below in two easy .zip files.