Play a leading role
The Concern Action Council (CAC) is a leadership group of engaged and proud Concern supporters who play a critical role in expanding our impact on families living in extreme poverty around the world.
Council members channel their energy, compassion, and generosity into helping Concern raise awareness and funds. They are advocates, organizers, and champions on behalf of the millions of people deprived of opportunity through circumstance.
We hope you’ll consider joining us to turn your concern into action!
- 1 year rolling membership term with biannual meetings to learn about Concern’s most up-to-date work from global staff, discuss upcoming events and opportunities for involvement, and get to know your fellow Council members
- Annual minimum financial commitment of $2,500, which can be reached through both money raised from others and personal donations (an initial $175 contribution is required to secure your membership at the time of registration)
- Commitment to helping grow Concern’s brand awareness and donor network through a combination of the following:
- Affiliation with a leading international humanitarian organization
- Meaningful impact on Concern’s programs and growth
- Invitations to VIP Concern gatherings
- Exclusive CAC branded welcome gift
- Monthly e-newsletter with exclusive updates and digital content
- Networking opportunities with CAC members and Concern supporters
- Access to digital resources and staff support for fundraising
- Recognition in the annual report
To learn more, contact Candance Patel-Taylor at [email protected] or 312-690-3793